Hey, y’all! The new website and shop is live! I’m so excited to share this with you.
About 95% of the items are currently listed for purchase on the website. I’ll finish those up and get them done tomorrow.
I’m also going to put a PDF of the entire menu on here in its own post, and I’ll post it on Facebook.
Just a few FYI’s:
- There is a link on the top left for the Facebook page. It will take you straight there if that is how you choose to order.
- There is a search bar in the header and on the side to help find items that you want to know more about.
- The pages with the titles (breakfast, lunch, supper, etc) are where each dish is listed with details. The Shop link at the bottom of that list is where you go to purchase on the website.
- You will only see PayPal and PayPal Credit as checkout options. If you do not have a PayPal account, please click on the PayPal button to use a debit or credit card at checkout.
Please feel free to call (843.687.5536), message on Facebook, or email (email@example.com) with any questions about anything!
Hope you find something to try soon!
… Ready. Set. Eat.
I had an epiphany last week at lunch with my Mama. The changes I made a few months back were all to make my job easier. And, that’s absolutely counter-intuitive to why I began this business in the first place.
Of course, this is a business, and my goal is to make a profit to contribute to my family. I’d be untruthful if I said anything else. But, the initial purpose of Ready. Set. Eat. was to solve your problems in regards to feeding your family.
So, I’m going back to the beginning with a few additions/changes.
- There will be very few constraints on the day you order and the day you receive delivery as long as you live in Florence, Pamplico, or Lake City. Orders will be delivered within 48 hours of payment. (E.g. If you order on a Monday and pay by 5 pm, you will receive that order no later than Wednesday afternoon at 5 pm.)
- Dillon deliveries will still be on Thursdays, so payment will be due by Tuesday afternoon at 5 pm.
- You will be able to order by commenting on a post in Facebook and getting your invoice by email or by using the online store and paying there, whichever you find easier or more convenient.
- I will be invoicing through Paypal, Venmo, or CashApp. The PayPal invoicing tool allows for credit and debit card payments if you do not have a PayPal account.
- The menu will be more meal-based with a protein, a starch, and a vegetable (or two).
- Casseroles, slow-cooker options, and one-pot meals will remain on the menu as well.
- Every Monday, four meals/options will be selected as Weekly Specials. These will be discounted a given percentage, and a coupon code will be given for online orders.
I’m working on the new meals this week, but anything in the online store is still available for purchase until I get the new inventory posted. I hope that will be no later than Friday of this week.
Thanks to everyone who has ordered in the past for hanging in here with me through the changes (even though it turned out to be a bad idea on my part). I realized my mistake and hope this correction is moving us in the right direction.
I hope to make meals happen for you very soon!